13 Aug 2012

I'm 19 :)


Assalamualaikum. In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.



Have you met this girl? Yes? No? 

Oke let's talk about her. :) Her name is Umi Shahirah binti Mohd Ariffin. She lives in Perak with her beloved family. She's currently studying Sport Science and Bussiness Management at pra-university. hihi. She was born on August 12. Yahh, she's officially 19 yesterday. 

Lalalala~

I don't know why i have to describe myself here. -.-' Actually, i just wanna say that i'm big enough to have a husband and a kids. Hahaha. Just kiddin'. 

I'm 19! 

Thank you guys for such a wonderful day. I love you so much.

To all my juniors, you should have a strategic plan so that you can formed it to meee! Hahaha. Alhamdulillah.

To my dearest husband- to- be, cewaaaah. haha. You have graced my life! <3 Thanks a lot! The song, its ours now. I love you till the end of my life. Being with you makes me perfect. You complete me. Yes, I admit  it. I LOVE YOUU! ;)

Ehem ehem.

Enough said. 

22:39 / by / 5 Comments

5 comments:

sHiMi sHinHae~ said...

happy belated bday dear ! n i was ex- pra u student :D ,gudluck for ur big examination dis year :)

ANGGURHIJAU said...

hb umi,...gd luck stpm.. :)
ta call pon...

umishahirah's said...

terima kasih kak shimi hehe. umi tau kak shimi pra-u jugak. hihihi. best student lagi cewaah :) Amin. Doakan ye.

umishahirah's said...

kak unaaa, terima kasihh. Doakan, doakan. Alololoo, sorry.

syakirahmn said...

slamat menikmati umo 19. esok esok 2ploh pulakssss


:D

Post Top Ad